RAK KARTING ACADEMY
RAK KARTING ACADEMY is handled by a professional coach that delivers tuition once a week to student DRIVERS. Students apply for a 8 sessions training during which they will learn:
- How to gear up and get the equipment the right way
- Set up the right driving position in the Kart
- How to drive on the right lines
- How to not miss the APEX
- How to brake the right way
- How to overtake
- How to get the maximum speed
- How to get the corners right, etc.
Each session will be composed of 2 track sessions of 15 min and 2 theoretical classes of 15 min The objective is to get the drivers to a decent way of driving and reach good lap times.
The RAK KARTING ACADEMY provides:
- the same system as Arrive & Drive and the same equipment. Juniors are eligible as long as they are between 7 years old and 12 years old and seniors from 13 years oldand above
- all the equipment : Karts / Suits / Helmets but drivers (although you are welcome to use their own)
- a stepping stone to Junior Sprint Races of the Sodi World Series (SWS) or simply a way to get started with racing karts.
- Tuition fee from 1500 AED*
For more information please Contact Us